I'll see you on the beach!

Saturday, June 02, 2012

The sun finally decided to come out and play, the temperature of the water is rising. It is time to pull out our bikini's from our closet and jump in. And if you are bored with your old bikini's, Urban Outfitters has a stunning collection to choose from this year. I personally don't like triangular cut bikini tops, because frankly I don't have much to show, so it looks silly. This year Urban Outfitters has a nice variety of full coverage bikini's.


My favourite is their Tavik Snakeskin bikini which comes with a fully lined interior shelf bra, for support. I like this bikini because the top is loose on the bottom, which emphasizes your waist. If you like your bottom and top in different colours you can choose for the Mix & Match bikini. This has a full coverage top as well and hipster-cut bottoms. I especially like the funky floral print.
Another one of my favourites is the Splendid Posey bikini. Even though it is triangular cut, the back of the bikini top is lovely. And with the cute floral print it is a nice pick for this pleasant spring weather. And if you are surfing this year, the Hurley Rash Guard Two-Piece Swimsuit with its sweet rosy print is a musthave!
All tops and bottoms are sold separately, so you can mix and match your favourite top with your favourite bottoms!

1 comments:

Guiltyhyena said...

the bikini top and print on the snakeskin bikini is uncommon I like that. I like the triangular back of the floral one too.

It's back to Raincoat and umbrella weather over here!

Post a Comment

▲∞▼

© ANJJ